Patch 1.41 - Apr 19, 2022
Save settings and AFK mode!
- Settings for audio now save properly once you set them, so you don't have to keep adjusting them everytime you play.
- AFK MODE: When you send your bobber out, you can just leave it and it will start auto-fishing after a certain amount of time has passed. Note: This method is much slower than normal fishing, but you can AFK the fishing process now so you don't have to be active while fishing.
IN THE WORKS
- Marketplace beta is being worked on and one of our primary goals on the developing side.
- More fishies, materials and items to come as we start creating some new items in this spring season!
Patch 1.4 - Mar 20, 2022
NEW SEASON! See the leaderboards page for more info.
Remember to refresh cache to see the new game! v1.4 should be on the login screen
- Season 1 Launch! See the home page on the website for season info.
- Weather in the game, we now have rain!
- Day/Night Cycles synced across userss
- Lights added across Extreme Beach
- Newspaper stand with more Fisher's Quest news in game
- Prevent rod from casting too far to the left
- Sprite Rendering order introduced so the player can move behind objects
- Salvage Equipment button now available for extra crafted equipment you don't want to keep
- New Season Leaderboards!
- Metamask integration.
- New NFT background filters for the new season!
- Currently made NFTs will now be labeled as Season 0 fish, while future fish will be tagged with the current season created in.
- Some more NFT related bug fixing (we ran into delays due to users abusing a system exploit)
- Password Resetting
IN THE WORKS
- A new "chest" object that users can fish ups
- Creating new fish from the art competition we had for those who participated!
Also don't forget to sign up for our new Member Roles to support the game development!
Patch 1.32 - Feb 8, 2022
Quick bug fixes and rebranding, small map changes too in preperation for February updates.
- Full on Fisher's Quest rebranding
- Map tweaks, includes salvaging station re-location
- New render pipeline being used in order to prepare for including weather and day/night cycles in the future
- Bunch of UI bug fixes
- Equipment details are easier to figure out now for luck calculations
- New domain! https://www.fishersquest.tinyknightgames.com/
Patch 1.21 - Dec 27, 2021
The warmup to the new crafting patch next month!
- Brand New Login Screen!
- Welcome Screen for new users that haven't caught anything
- Quest Bonus now shows ? instead of 0 if not finished
- Loading Screen while data pulls down (no more empty inventories)
- Game Version shown on Login Screen
- Auto-Login Loading
- Google email new user registering
- Privacy page updates
- Resizing browser screen freezing/black screen fixed
- Remove catchable of 0 and NFT page selections when NFT is successfully created (prevents NFT creation on items you don't have any of)
- Double Data bug on relogging in
- Legendary/Extreme tier NFT luck rolls fixed